Matt Stephens (dandt_matt)

For a list of my appearances in other domains of the web, please click here.
To get back to the home page, please click here.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ed Tech Creative Collective

Looking forward to collaborating and experimenting with a range of digital technologies over the next 12 weeks as part of the Ed Tech Creative Collective.

“Tell us something about yourself and what you hope to get from joining”. 


There is an "About Me" link somewhere towards the bottom of my blog which, by following it, will help to explain a little about myself. 


I am working in a 1 to 1 laptop school in Sydney, Australia and am looking to continue finding ways to engage my students in digital and social media.


I have seen and used a lot of Colin's work and am enthusiastic about being involved in the EdTechCC and look forward to the new experiences ahead.



3 comments:

  1. Great to have an international community going and I look forward to sharing ideas and finding out more about how things happen in other countries. I'm sure there's a lot we can learn from each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to sharing creative ideas internationally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a school librarian embarking on edtechcc I'm enjoying your book theme. I also look forward to sharing ideas across the interwebs

    ReplyDelete