Matt Stephens (dandt_matt)

For a list of my appearances in other domains of the web, please click here.
To get back to the home page, please click here.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Stuff I got from Twitter

Over the past 12 or so months I have been following a number of people on Twitter and emailing myself any useful links and resources. It has been hard to keep up with all the correspondence I have been sending myself and thought it would be a good idea to keep it somewere other than my inbox, somewhere that my PLN and others can access and use it...

In order to give a point of reference to the material I have kept, I am a secondary design and technology teacher and have made an effort to keep resources that would be useful for my classroom.



This is a start..! I have about 30 more to go but alas, must head home..!

No comments:

Post a Comment